InNovaZ TRL-H inline Disperser
|Liner Velocity||30-50 m/s|
Using the new concept of gentle dispersion technology form pressurized humidifying, the combination of vacuum breaking, cutting and pressure wetting can disperse and defoam evenly The InNovaZ TRL-H inline premix disperser combines a new dispersion method, in which the solid components are wetted on a large liquid surface, with emission- free, dust-free inline operation. The combination of vacuum dispersion.Description:
Other Technical Details:
- Using the new concept of gentle dispersion technology for pressurized humidifying, the combination of vacuum breaking, cutting and pressure wetting can disperse and defoam evenly
- The InNovaZ TRL-H inline premix disperser combines a new dispersion method, in which the solid components are
- wetted on a large liquid surface, with emission- free, dust-free inline operation. The combination of vacuum
- dispersion, shearing and pressure wetting results in homogeneous, fine dispersions with very reproducible quality
- all at high efficiency levels in a controlled process.
- Because the machine is suitable for processing both Iow- and high-viscosity suspensions, it covers the complete
- spectrum of applications for dispersion technology. In addition, the design of the mixing zone makes it possible to
- process temperature-sensitive or dilatant materials.
- Compared to conventional rotor-stator systems, this machine uses considerably less energy to disperse your
- products. The InNovaZ TRL-H is also easy to integrate into fully-automatic production lines for the manufacture of
- large batches and is particularly well suited and specially adapted for emission-free and explosion-proof operation.
- Enclosed, emission-free dispersion system in batch operation for fast wetting (inline) of powder in liquids
- Homogeneous, high-quality pre-dispersion
- Dosing and spraying of the solids via rotary valve and conditioning head
- Charging from big-bag, bagged goods or silo
- Suitable for potentially explosive areas
- Atmosphere barrier prevents instantaneous ignition
- Largely insensitive to foreign substances such as packaging residue
- Problem-free large-diameter inlet for solids
- No introduction of outside air
- Overload prevented through controlled dosing of pigment
- High solids content possible
- No flooding of liquid into the dry area
- Suitable for a wide range of viscosities
- Minimal temperature difference and product heating
- High speed revolution. It can accelerate the turbulent diffusion and volume diffusion of the powder.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)